Quick Intro

Say hello…Hello!

Where are you from? Fort Worth, TX

What led you to join Connect? Hearing it mentioned on the Cover to Cover podcast.

How do you hope to contribute? By reading, gaining wisdom, and sharing insights.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect Kevin, thanks for coming online with us as we share and grow in our friendship and in our Lord Jesus. If you could boil it down, what would be that one favorite thing about Jesus that would be above all else.
Please be safe out there.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome

Thank you.

Thank you, Mike! I would say Love because it is the fulfilling of the law. What’s your favorite thing about Jesus?

1 Like

Along that same line of love. He remembers that I am a tiny speck of dust in a vast cosmos.
Psalms 103:14
Mike

1 Like

Welcome, Kevin! Im pretty new here too. Im loving the knowledge and resources here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 Like

Why thank you. I’ve enjoyed many of the podcasts, i.e. Thinking Out Loud, Vital Signs, Ask Away, Cover to Cover, etc. I’m sure I’ll enjoy this as well as be challenged by it.

Godspeed.

3 Likes

Well, this is a great place to do all three @WesTex! Welcome aboard - look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Welcome aboard @WesTex. How’s Texas this time of year? Good to have you joining connect. I truly hope that you enjoy the dialog. Just by reading some of the posts here on your introduction it appears that you already are. Please frequently share your insight. Many here I am sure will benefit from your insight. What insight can you lend and how you are dealing with the pandemic? God-bless you and your journey.

Hello Keldon. Thanks for reaching out. Long story short, I’m in Colorado til the end of the month. Looking forward to returning to Fort Worth though.

I’m dealing with the pandemic one day at a time. God provided work. I’m keeping in touch with friends and my mother and fellow pilgrims. Joined my first virtual bible study the evening of Easter. Reading devotionals and Scripture daily. Taking note of the things that I have to be grateful for, e.g. food, water, warm showers, a place to lay my head at night.

How are things in your end?

3 Likes

We are hangin in there. Michigan had a very mild winter, which I certainly am glad. But we have two boys and a grandson along with a grandchild coming in May – all living in Arizona. But for this crazy time we would be in AZ a lot more. So we are missing that, but we are both working --> my wife in the living room and me in the lower level dungeon. :slight_smile:

Good to see you dedicating some time to study. And, when we go through times like these it is good to be reminded of Phil 4:8, which from the looks of it you are engaging. Whatever ever is lovely . . whatever is praiseworthy think on such things. Thanks for connecting a minute with me. God bless.

Thank you for the encouragement Keldon. I hope your wife doesn’t keep you in the dungeon too often! And I hope you get to visit Arizona in the near future.

Take care,

Kevin Brown

P.S. I visited Ann Arbor for a night and part of a day on a 48 continental state road trip a couple years ago. It was a nice college town I thought.

1 Like

Awesome – Ann Arbor has great restaurants. But, it is home of the Wolverines. :frowning: I am Badger alumni and live in East Lansing, home of the Spartans. So . . . :slight_smile:

God bless the Spartans on your behalf, sir!

1 Like