Quliyev Emil

Hello!

I`m from Azerbaijan!

What led you to join Connect? Mainly, questions (especially philosophical and logical ones) for which i can`t find answers.

How do you hope to contribute? Help people with finding answers i was struggled with.

10 Likes

Welcome friend,
So blessed to have a place to post a querry.
Certain to receive a multitude of responces, glad to make your acquintance.
Mike

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Emil!

2 Likes

Hello Emil!

I have to confess, I had to look up where Azerbaijan is located. From what I saw and read, it looks like a beautiful place! So glad you can join us on Connect.

Blessings, Lorri

6 Likes

Hello Lorri, Thanks!

Yes, people often googling Azerbaijan, when conversation comes to nationality)
And it is hard to find people here with whom you can talk about God in terms of logic and philosophy.
As a developer, majority of my friends from university and people from my working community usually need that kind of information at least to begin listening about God. And tho I study that hard, there are questions raised sometimes I don`t know how to answer.

So yup, here I am :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too, Jonathan!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome

Hi @blessedviper, it’s great to have you here. I am with @lorrisegraves, I had to look Azerbaijan up as well. Stunningly beautiful! You have landed in a good place for Q&A. I trust you will find connect helpful, with plenty of resources. Please do ask your questions. We all glean from the many topics here. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @blessedviper. So glad you have joined. And, I am familiar with a ministry dedicated to Azerbaijani called Azerbaijan Reformation Ministries. The ministry is dedicated to translating Christian literature. Check it out at https://globalservicenetwork.org/give/
I hope you thoroughly enjoy the time you spend here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @blessedviper! Looking forward to hearing your questions!

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @blessedviper! I had the privilege of hearing one of your countrymen from Turkic Belt Ministries speak a couple of years ago. It was an eye-opening experience for me, as he described how dangerous it can be to be a Christian in your country. We rejoice that you have joined our community here, and we pray that it is a valuable resource for you. Blessings to you!

2 Likes