R Constantine Fraites

Hi, I’m Constantine. I am from the Caribbean, but I am now living in Virginia. I have listened to Ravi over the years, and have always been impressed with his clear and precise understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is my belief that the RZIM Team is second to none, as it provides a necessary and vital need for the development of one’s spiritual life, along with a deliberate positioning of one’s social aspect as well. Consequently, I completed the Core Module in Dec. 2014; Islam Elective March 2015; Science Elective May 2018; Faith Seeking Understanding Sept. 2018. In my quest for a better understanding of Jesus, I completed a course at the University of Cambridge, UK called “The Quest for the historical Jesus,” Dec. 2016. I truly believe that digging deeper into the scriptures, will not only provide adequate answers to the many questions we wrestle with, but will also provide the humility that is required to carry out this calling. My desire has always been to develop a Christ-like attitude in all my dealings with others. And, I must always be mindful that every interaction with someone is an opportunity for me to demonstrate the love of God to humanity. In the Spring of 2017, I completed a “Certificate Of Theology & Ministry with Princeton Theological Seminary. I have always believed that my calling is geared towards helping and teaching, instead of preaching, as I get true satisfaction when I converse with someone about the word of God. I look forward to the enlightenment that awaits me as I was invited to join Connect. I would always let my conversation be undergirded with dignity and respect for everyone.

5 Likes

Welcome on board Constantine @rcfraites
Am so glad to have you join connect.
Many Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome @rcfraites. Wow, you have been busy preparing! Your introduction is inspiring. I hope to see you engaging here as often as possible. I trust you will be a blessing :pray:t3: I look forward to reading more from you and gleaning from your knowledge :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @rcfraites. You certainly have undertaken a great deal of study. I have loved all of those electives through the Academy. What a blessing you will be to this site with your experiences and education. I look forward to reading your posts and really commend your approach to conversational apologetics and teaching. I trust this will be a forum that you will find energizing as you walk members through deep issues in a way that enables them to bridge the mind to the heart. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello @rcfraites. Welcome to Connect and Virginia…where I live. What part of Virginia are you living in? I’m in Arlington.
Such an impressive background of study you have undertaken. And I love your approach to answering questions. You will bring a wealth of knowledge to Connect. I look forward to reading your responses.

3 Likes

Hi brother! I’m from Peru and I hope we can share some material regarding the faith :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome,

I also have been listening to Dr. Ravi Zacharias, I have to admit even though I can not understand all that he say …because my limited vocabulary and education…yet I have learned a great deal–and we are also looking to learn from what you would like to share…Lord Blessings.

2 Likes