Rachael M Colby

Hi RZIM Connect Family! My name is Rachael M Colby. I was born and raised in Jamaica and reside in Cape Cod Massachusetts, USA. I’ve followed RZIM on social media for awhile, listened to Pastor Zacharias preach on radio and in person, my homeschooled son and I attended your youth apologetics event last summer and he is currently enrolled in your CORE module. (That noise you hear is me banging my head trying to get him to finish his assignments before the course closes :face_with_monocle:) I saw your announcement for your writing contest and it led me here as things like that catch the eye of a writer, especially a curious one who frequently drives her pastor crazy with a million questions. Now, the question is whether I will actually finish my response to your contest topic in time to submit it. :roll_eyes: (Don’t you tell me the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, now!)

How do I hope to contribute? Hopefully God will allow me to say something of value to someone here occasionally. I can pray for this ministry and learn from you so I can go out there and be better equipped to share the Gospel with the lost.

Thank you, RZIM, for all you do to equip believers and reach the lost.

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Rachael :smiley: It’s great that you’re here and that your son is doing the Core Module right now. This is certainly a good experience for both of you (hopefully without much headache :see_no_evil: ). Connect is a perfect place to ask questions and discuss. I’m looking forward to your contribution to the writing contest.

3 Likes

Hi @RachaelMColby, welcome to connect. I really enjoyed reading your introduction :slightly_smiling_face: Should you choose to engage here, I trust you will be a blessing and also be blessed :pray:t3: It’s wonderful to hear that your son is taking the core module! I pray you don’t have to bang your head too much :wink:
Enjoy browsing and feel free to share your insight.

3 Likes

Hello Rachael! Welcome to Connect family!
I love your sense of humor and the way you explain things. Can’t wait to read more of your articles. God bless!

2 Likes

I love your heart for evangelism! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Rachael!

1 Like

Likewise, @joncarp ! God bless.

Likewise, @Joshua_Hansen -Thank you. And thank you for letting me in the RZIM Connect family!:slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you got a chuckle at my expense! --So this means you expect me to write again? Maybe even finish the blog post I’ve been tinkering with since May? (It will be up by Tuesday :wink: ) God bless you too Amulya @ammu !

2 Likes

@sig @iDan Hi Sieglinde and Daniel, I’ve decided to bang my head to the beat of Carrolton’s song, “You Were Made for This,” while reminding God that this was His idea- He said be fruitful and multiply. “I obeyed you, Lord. Help with the boy, please!”

Thanks for the warm welcome. At least I’m good at asking questions. Looking forward to learning from you all. --My contribution to the writing contest is up, Daniel. I’ve enjoyed reading several fantastic entries. God bless.

3 Likes

Yeah. I would love for you to write more articles! So please tinker away, Tinkerbell!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @RachaelMColby. Your writing is very good. You made me laugh in describing the discilpine that you and your son get to experience together. Glad you have joined connect. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, @Keldon_Scott - Blessings on your journey also.

1 Like