Rachel King

Hello folks

I’m from near Winchester in Hampshire Uk, and have joined connect after completing the RZIZm academy this summer.
I hope to bring encouragement and experience in my day to day walk with god working as a paediatrician and being a wife :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @drrachelking2012,

Welcome! There are so many complicated bioethical questions these days. It really will be a gift to have your insights on these questions in this community. And all the others that we wrestle with as brothers and sisters in Christ. :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you were able to complete the RZIM Academy - what a great experience that is!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @drrachelking2012

So please to have another alumni join us. Congratulations

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @drrachelking2012. I’m glad to hear another Academy alum joining our forum. You have so much to offer. Your dedication and experiences will be a great blessing to many in this site. What was your favorite part of the core module? Participate as often as you are able. God bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome @drrachelking2012, we are blessed to have you here​:pray:t3: May I Ask, what are some of your most profound moments as a peadiatrician? I look forward to hearing more from you as you engage in the conversations :heart:

2 Likes