Rachel W

Hi everyone!

I’m originally from Baltimore and currently living in Boston working as a Mental Health Counselor.

The journey between Baltimore and Boston has been a neat one. I went to college in Virginia where I had the privilege of serving with a few on campus ministries. In those years RZIM provided content that strengthened my own faith and expanded the ways in which I was able to engage with those around me. After college I felt prompted to continue in my education and training for ministry, and was overjoyed to be able to participate in RZIM’s Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics Program. The rich experiences I had and questions we explored led me to pursue further studies upon completing the program. I recently completed a Masters in Religion and a Masters in Mental Health Counseling at a Christian graduate school in MA.

I was invited to join RZIM Connect by @CarsonWeitnauer :slight_smile:
I am grateful for the opportunity to walk alongside of others who desire to deepen the roots of faith and witness to others. I hope to do this in our Connect family!

I look forward to getting to know you and the many ways we will grow together!

12 Likes

@RachelWallick Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

A most joyous welcome Rachel,
Thank you for sharing a little of your history. I look forward to your input on connect. Your heart for people is evidenced In your life choices. Blessing as you reconnect and grow in Him.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @RachelWallick, welcome to connect. Wow, Your introduction is so inspiring! I trust the Lord will use you in many ways, including here in connect. Any insight you have will be a valuable addition here. I look forward to your interaction :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:

3 Likes

Rachelllll! Hooray for getting to welcome you officially to Connect! Hope you are well, and look forward to serving and learning alongside you. :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you on the team!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @RachelWallick. It is so good to have you connecting with us. I hope you enjoy your conversations here. Congratulations on your achievements. Your background in ministry as well as your education will be instrumental in assisting members here. Thank you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Delighted to have you with us, @RachelWallick! I really enjoyed connecting with you recently and am excited to see how the Lord uses you on the Connect moderator team and in the community at large! We are so blessed by your willingness to partner with what God is doing here on Connect. Looking forward to getting to know you more and learning and growing alongside you. Welcome, Rachel!

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect Ms. Rachel!

I see you have been welcomed with open arms ! This is how it is here. I am late for the group hug, but still very happy you decided to give us a moment.

This is such an amazing group. And Ms. Liz is amazing ! I see you both have much in common. She’s a seriously … well informed and kind moderator.

I can’t wait to see your post! My foster mom is a health care practionner also. I am studying Christian counciling and Biblical Hebrew. I hope we get to meet along the way here.

You will be such an amazing contribution.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

5 Likes

Welcome Rachel :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words and most encouraging welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes