Rai Mohan

Hello RZIM group
I am from Toronto, Canada. The home of the Toronto Raptors basketball team and 2019 Champs!!

I am a student of RZIM Core Module Academy

I hope to contribute by presenting the person and deity of Jesus Christ.

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Rai, and congrats on the championship victory! :smile: I look forward to hearing more from you. Especially love this thought,

I hope to contribute by presenting the person and deity of Jesus Christ.

What a splendid goal!

4 Likes

Hey Rai! @Rai_Mohan
A warm welcome. So glad you’ve joined.
Congrats on being a part of a winning city and team…so fun!
We are big Philadelphia Eagles fans here…so I share your sentiment in having your team win :slight_smile:
I also took the Core Module… wasn’t it great? This community is similar in discussion and forums…hope you enjoy checking things out!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rai_Mohan. Congrats on the Rapts. Good series. And its awesome to have another academy alum with us. I hope you enjoy your time here. How’s the course been for you? God-bless you and may God grant wisdom and peace.

1 Like

Hi @Rai_Mohan welcome :slightly_smiling_face: and congratulations! So thankful you are here. The core module is a great course and will provide you with good tools to defend your faith. Looking forward to your thoughts.

2 Likes

Hi Rai! A warm congrats from a die hard Warriors fan! Thank you, already, for lifting up the Name of Jesus. Be blessed!

1 Like