Raichel Oommen

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I’m from Kerala, India and currently live in Bangalore.

I recently completed the Core Module and am half-way through another elective. Heard about the RZIM Connect from our moderator and absolutely loved the idea of connecting with a spiritually like-minded and culturally diverse community.

I will try to contribute in the best way I can. I do have a lot of questions based on the Bible and hope to learn from the rest of the community as we go along.

So glad to be here.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome @sympler, it’s wonderful to have you here. Congratulations on completing the Core Module. Which elective are you taking? Please feel free to engage here asking your questions :pray:t3: I trust you will find this a helpful place to find answers. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, @sympler, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to hear of your enthusiasm to know God more deeply, and it sounds with your studies you can bring some great answers to others hungering for Truth here. Looking forward to reading your questions and posts!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @sympler. Thanks for coming on in. So glad that you have taken on the challenge of some of the Academy courses. Weren’t they awesome? I wish you the best and pray that you are edified by the academy courses and this site. God-bless you and your journey.