Rajeev

Hi I’m Rajeev living in Bedford, MA currently. Having listened to and watched a number of videos featuring Ravi and his team, I went to the RZIM website and noticed Connect and joined.
I hope to learn and mature in my faith journey being a relatively new Christian (I was baptized when I was 54 years old). I hope, down the road, to encourage and walk alongside fellow Christians.
Thanks
Rajeev

8 Likes

Hello, Rajeev, and welcome to Connect. It’s wonderful to have you join us, and I am rejoicing with you in coming to Christ. :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to studying more with you here and hope you feel comfortable to ask questions on your heart.

3 Likes

Allow me to try this again…

Rajeev, my brother! You are already walking with your brothers and sisters in Christ. We are one people, born into Christ by His own blood. We share a kindred bond that no earthly fellowship can match! You are loved by God and by everyone who has fellowship with Him. Never forget the love of Christ! For by it was our salvation earned. That same love burns in all who have fellowship with him. We welcome you and love you our brother!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

HThanks

1 Like

Hi Rajeev, and welcome to Connect! I’m encouraged to learn that you enjoy listening to Ravi and the rest of the team. Do you have any particularly favorite talks?

2 Likes

Hi @RBhalla, welcome :heart: You have already been an encouragement by sharing with us, your faith in Christ and being baptized.That is always a joyous occasion no matter what age! So thankful you are here :slightly_smiling_face:
If you feel comfortable sharing your testimony, we would love to hear from you. You can post that in the “member testimony” category. No pressure, just enjoy browsing through the topics and join in the conversations when you feel led to do so. Take care :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @RBhalla. So glad you found the connect site. Hope the videos you have watched have been helpful. You keep encouraging others and us, and your hope as expressed in your intro is realized. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like