Rajiv

Hello

Where are you from? Mumbai, India

What led you to join Connect? Was looking for a place where I can share my gratitude to RZ

How do you hope to contribute? By sharing the reasons to think and to seek the truth

3 Likes

Welcome @Rajiv. So glad you are here. Yes you can do so by clicking this #thankyouravi. Please stay involved so we can continue his legacy. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Greetings, Rajiv. Your reason for joining here is very similar to mine. I recently completed the RZIM Academy Core Module and then we “lost” Ravi just after that. My heart has been heavy as I feel for the family, the RZIM team, and all of us who have grown to love and respect our dear brother. Thank God we know He is Sovereign and good and that He is working something from this that will glorify Him and bring blessing to all. Certainly Ravi has been greatly blessed as He sees Jesus without the difficulties of this world to pull on him. Thank you for your gratitude for RZ and for what you are allowing God to do in your life. Blessings as you walk daily with the Lord!

2 Likes

Hello @Rajiv
You are so welcome and it’s great to have you on the forum. God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Rajiv!

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Rajiv. Thank you for coming alongside us from India. I look forward to your input and guidance. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. I hope to learn and contribute.

Regds

Rajiv

1 Like

Hell Rajiv, welcome from the States to the connect family, it is so good to have you share with us. RZ as you so kindly shared and his family, personal, and ministry appreciate your love, and gratitude. I will look for further Q&A from you as search the site. Blessings
Mike

1 Like