Ram Pandian

Hello people, Ram from Sydney Australia. I became interested in apologetics after listening to some of the RZIM speakers online and also the questions from my Church youth. Looking forward to learning and sharing

5 Likes

Hi Ram and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. I have found Connect a great community for asking questions and having stimulating discussion. Always good meeting and interacting with people all around the world. Does the youth in your Church have an apologetics training?

Blessings

2 Likes

Welcome @ram.pandian. Pleasure to have you here. Look forward to chatting with you. God Bless.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ram.pandian. It is good to have you coming alongside us from Australia. I have had the blessing of welcoming members from India, the UK, Gauna, and many other countries globally. I hope you have a great time here. The members are very welcoming and for the most part very well read. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello Ram, West Virginia here, welcome to the forum. RZIM Connect has been a great place for me and a multitude of others. Seeking truth with a differing opinion helps one to be established, and settled. May your path forward be fruitful and plentiful.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello Ram .Its a pleasure to meet.Trust we all have a wonerful time of learning and sharing together.

2 Likes

Hi Ram!
It’s interesting that you came to apologetics through questions from your church youth. I would like to share that something similar happened to me. Could you let me know what types of questions brought you to apologetics?

2 Likes