Raphael Anggelo

Hi my name is Immanuel Raphael Anggelo, you can call me Raphael. I am from Banjarmasin, South Borneo, Indonesia. I will be joining EAP next month, I hope I could learn and connect with other participants. Thank you for having me here. Please to meet you all, and Peace be upon you.

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome @raphael_anggelo
I can see that you are excited about joining the EAP program. Am so glad you could also join connect. These are wonderful opportunity for you to grow and develop you spiritual skills and stamina both in living out and sharing the Gospel.

With Love

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @. Congratulations on entering the EAP. You will learn so much! And the relationships you make will be awesome. I hope you share a bit as you learn and experience training and revelation. Let us know how things are going from time to time. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Amen, Thank you so much brother John. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you brother Keldon, yes I will. :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @raphael_anggelo and congratulations! It’s nice to meet you too and we are glad to have you here. Feel free to share what you learn with us. We hope to hear more from you as you browse through the various conversations :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you Sister :pray:

3 Likes