Raphaela

(Raphaela) #1

Hi!

My name is Raphaela and I live in Vienna, Austria. I am 31 years old and a born again Christian. Last year I completed the basic online course and I am really thankful for all I have learned through it.

I am part of a multicultural german speaking church. My professional background is conference interpreting and translating, mainly for German and Russian. I am also involved in a charity/evangelistic ministry for refugees where I connect mainly muslims from the southern part of Russia. But I also have friends and colleagues who don`t believe in God. Challenging conversations come up all the time in my friendships and I am really grateful that I found RZIM.

Looking forward to interesting discussions!

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Raphaela. :smiley: Praise the Lord for where He has placed you to minister to those He loves. You’ve come to the right place to learn from and ask challenging questions.

1 Like
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Raphaela. So glad you have joined connect. Your experiences are intriguing. Your interests are diverse but must be rewarding. Have you seen the impact of the core module foundation on the discourse with refugees? I truly hope you enjoy your time here. Let us know some of your anecdotal experiences from time to time. God-bless your journey and your efforts.

1 Like
(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@Raphaela, Welcome to Connect! I think you will have so much to offer to the community with the questions encountered in your ministry and experiential insights. May God bless the work you are doing and your time on Connect!