Realistically, would you convert your TV?

Hey everybody, I have a question to measure potential success rate on a project that I’ve been working on. Given the nature of what’s being transmitted through TVs these days, if there was a website that would show scripture verses with nature images, would you leave “cable tv” and convert your TV to just display scripture? Let me know if you have any questions to make the question more understandable.

Thanks, eager to “hear” from you!

1 Like

Well, since I don’t have cable TV, my input may not be useful to you - but sure, I’d have no problem letting my screen saver be nature scenes and Bible verses.

For what it’s worth.

1 Like

Thank you James, your input is very relevant though. The project I’ve been working on can be seen at truegrace.net, it is about scripture verses on the canvas of nature images, part of the reason why I started this project is because there’s a lot of people that may not be reading God’s Word, so a verse may reach them in ways we otherwise could not.

3 Likes

Hi, @jboat :wave:

Hope you would not forget the musical accompaniments.

4 Likes

Oh, I assumed the relaxing music was part of the deal!

Celtic, of course! (Now someone may say, “Don’t you mean Christian music?” Ah, but Celtic music is the closest thing on earth to what they play in heaven, to be sure!) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Okay - it’s playing on my TV screen right now - thanks, @jboat!

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy it @jlyons - My wife and I thought about music, but given copyright stuff, I’ve decided to hold off on that. You guys made my day, thank you for your support, I hope and pray that this effort be for the glory and purpose of the Lord Jesus.

3 Likes

I love that, A station years ago had that very thing. It was beautiful nature scenes with scripture and lovely music. I was not a Christian but I would click on it at first by accident,and later chose it while I relaxed. Honestly I know God used it to soften my hard heart so I was more ready to embrace the gospel a few years later. I was disappointed when I could no longer find it. Sounds like you are working on a great gift !

4 Likes

@kedick thank you so much for sharing your beautiful testimony, don’t want to put you on the spot and I would totally understand if you’d rather not, would you mind me posting your comment on the truegrace.net website for other people to see? I believe it would help me promote the site, as well as letting the light of your testimony shine for others, I personally think it’s beautiful how the Lord works in our lives, how relentless He is to rescue!. Thank you again, and may the Lord Jesus continue blessing you abundantly!

2 Likes

Of course! I hope it helps. May the Lord bless your project as you go forward bringing Him all the glory!

2 Likes