Rebecca

Say hello…

Where are you from - Hi, I’m based in Plymouth in England. It’s the biggest city south of Bristol in the UK!

What led you to join Connect? I recently completed the RZIM Academy Short Course as a means of exploring whether I’d like to do some further study. Making the most of Covid-19 lockdown!

How do you hope to contribute? I’m not sure yet! Just getting to know what this all looks like :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @PlymouthRebecca. Congratulations and completing the short course. I hope you enjoyed the material. If you had questions in the past and are exploring responses to those questions I think you’ve come to the right place. There are so many well read and kind members hear that your life will be blessed with participation and friendships created here at connect. God-bless you and your journey. I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Hi Rebecca, welcome from across the pond in WV USA it is so good to meet you. Your contributions will speak to all as you choose to engage. Hope you are encouraged here at Connect during our Covid climate crisis. God bless and keep in every way.
Mike

2 Likes

Yes, it is good to remain focused on something positive in this time. I think this community is a great way to reach out and serve others. I think serving and loving our neighbors brings a joy into our own lives as we join Jesus in meeting people in their place of need. My desire is that your time here would strengthen your service to those in Plymouth and vice versa.

Welcome!

1 Like