Recommended Reading List

Hello Friends! :sunny:
I was hoping I could receive some advice on your recommended reading list, as well as trustworthy sites that you use to learn more about reaching Muslims for Christ. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it friends! :books: :heart:

3 Likes

“Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus” by Nabeel Qureshi.

6 Likes

I’d love to hear from @Interested_in_Islam!

3 Likes

The 3D Gospel: Ministry in Guilt, Shame, and Fear Cultures by Jayson Georges
Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi
I’ve heard good things about Answering Islam by Norman Geisler

Also The Crescent Project has a lot of great resources as well.
https://bookstore.crescentproject.org/
And I would highly recommend looking into their Bridges class.

Grace and Peace,
Nicholas Suddarth

2 Likes

I would also say, from my limited experience, one of the best ways to reach Muslims I have found so far, is just to become friends with them. And really just like anyone, they don’t want to feel like they are part of your evangelism project. I loved how John Lennox in his talk with Dave Rubin phrased it… “Evangelism Fodder.”

3 Likes

Thank you @ammu and @Nsuddarth!! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the question Elizabeth, i want to learn more too! :blush:

If you havent read yet, please read Nabeel Qureshi’s book “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus”. That book is what got me here, honestly it is a must read book for every christians espcially those like me who lives among muslims. I live in indonesia and 90%+ of the people here are muslims.
I’m currently reading his 2nd book “No God but One: Allah or Jesus?”
His book taught me so much as a christian, especially from see the perspective of a muslim.

I’m currently is still struggling to introduce Jesus (as God) to a dearest muslim friend of mine, because she already has a very different concept of who Jesus is (a human, a prophet).

Happy learning!

Budi

3 Likes

Thank you Nicholas for the resources. The Crescent Project has so much articles and books focusing on muslim.

3 Likes

Hello @budicw! Thank you for your reply and please know I will be praying for you. :pray:t4: Yes, I have read “Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus”- and you are so right, the book is amazing!! :smiley: :books: God bless you friend.

3 Likes

Hi Elizabeth :grinning:
I don’t know if Abdu Murray has any books out there but he is also a powerhouse on this subject as is Andy Bannister who has written stuff on it too.

2 Likes

Thanks @CathE! You are totally right, and I will look into it! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Check out Isik Abla, she has the biggest heart I know and her ministry seems to be securely grounded on the Holy Bible. Raised a Muslim herself and converted to Christanity, she has a heart for reaching Muslims for Christ. https://www.facebook.com/isikablatv/

2 Likes

Thanks @sherriepilk! She sounds very interesting and courageous - thank you so much for sharing this!! :heartpulse: Have a blessed day