Remembering Nabeel Qureshi

Hi friends,

Today marks the two year anniversary of my dear friend Nabeel going home to God. In memory of him, I want to share this video of him speaking. I think you will find it a valuable use of your time. May we spread life!

13 Likes

Wow!!!
Amazing @CarsonWeitnauer
I have never been so moved. So full of Life. Courage and Conviction.

All I could think of right now is how my Life can better impact others to the Glory of God.

Only In Jesus can we find this kind of Hope even in suffering.
Oh Lord Invade the Earth through us In Christ.
Come Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Thank you Carson.I am thinking of what Nabeel said about spreading life even by the words that we speak in our workplace, never thought of it that way.

3 Likes

My heart is overwhelmed. I awoke at 3:30 am and could not go back to sleep. I sat down in my prayer room and decided to log on to connect. I cannot think of a better way to start my day than to see and listen to this beautiful man of God deliver this message while staring death in the face. My heart ached when he expressed wanting to see his own daughter graduate.
This man, Nabeel Qureshi, fulfilled his ministry. Carson, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for sharing this. I know you miss him terribly.
I sit here, in my room with profound thoughts on”spreading life.” Humbled, completely humbled.
Nabeel’s prayer was beautiful.
“As powerful as You have made the cosmos, You put Your Image on us.” “You look to us and say, we are Your prize creation.” Amazing! Again, I am humbled…

6 Likes

I really loved his book Seeking Allah Finding Jesus. It was very moving.

2 Likes

Nabeel, your work lives on. The power of your message for Jesus Christ lives on!

I have yet to watch the video you have provided. I am on my lunch break at work, reading “No God But One Allah or Jesus”. I just finished chapter 6 and decided to check my email.
I did not know Nabeel but I discovered his story, “Seeking Allah Finding Jesus”, 2 years ago.
I must say, I am truly inspired by his willingness to seek the truth, his integrity to face it and his bravery to respond to it. I will remember him along with you today as I head back to work.

2 Likes