Rena Fay

Say hello… Hello

Where are you from? I am from Alberta, Canada

What led you to join Connect? I completed the Core Module and wanted to continue with the RZIM community and learning.

How do you hope to contribute? Sharing and encouraging others who come on to the community with challenges in life, as well as receiving the same in my faith walk. I’m always a student of God’s Word.

8 Likes

Hi Ms. Rena !

Welcome to connect. And congratulations on completing the core module. :relaxed:
I’m just starting the Islam module and it’s just as amazing! We are so fortunate to have a training ground in Christ like RZIM.

Looking forward to seeing you out and about in the posts and sharing experiences and thoughts in our Lord.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

5 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome Sanah. When I first went onto the Core Module site it was a bit overwhelming until it became a place where I felt at home. I’m new to this site and overwhelmed here as well, but looking forward to feeling at home .
Blessings to you as well. Rena

4 Likes

Oh gosh Ms. Rena,

I was overwhelmed when I first got here too! There is a tutorial area that’s extremely helpful and everyone here will help you sort things out. Enjoy browsing around and getting familier with everything!

Blessings,
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Welcome to connect @rfbman. Thank you for coming alongside us with such great expectations for contribution. Congratulations on completing the core module. You will be blessed with your encouragement of the members here. Offer a welcoming note to a new member. Or, offer an encouraging word or prayer to somebody struggling with an issue. We are glad you are here. God-bless you and your journey.

6 Likes

Thanks Keldon. This is a community that I’m looking forward to contributing to and receiving encouragement when I am in need.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @rfbman. Glad you’ve joined the forum :blush:

3 Likes

Hello Rena!
I joined Connect for the same reason, and look forward to growing in this community alongside you!
By the way, does your surname happen to be South African or Dutch?
Warm regards,
Meghan (South African living in Australia)

3 Likes

Hi Meghan, my surname is Dutch, my given name (Rena) is Hebrew.
I have an email friend in South Africa. I’ve never met her, but she is a dear sister in Christ. You have chosen a lovely place to live.
Goodness when I think I made it through the Core Module, I’ve only “begun” learning, and I look forward to the journey with you.
Best Wishes, Rena

6 Likes

Hi Cath, I see that you are an alumni member. Are you new to Connect?
All the best, Rena

2 Likes

Hello Rena
I’ve been on Connect for some months now. Thanks for asking and I hope that all is well with you and yours :blush:

2 Likes

Rena! Lovely to reconnect with you! Amy

1 Like

Amy! I thought I had lost you. It is a lovely surprise to be together on this forum as well.
Rena

2 Likes