Rennae

(Rennae Baker) #1

I Love Jesus!

I really Love Jesus!!

11 Likes
(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@Rae972, Welcome to the community! Love your introduction. Jesus is enough indeed! I pray that you are blessed by your time spent on this community as you also share that love of Jesus to others.

8 Likes
(Rennae Baker) #3

Thank you. I am so blessed to be apart of this community. :pray:

6 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

It is evident by that beautiful smile that you love Jesus! Endearing introduction @Rae972, welcome❤️

8 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hi Rennae! @Rae972
So glad you’ve joined us!

Yes- Jesus! I think you’ll find so many conversations in this community leading us closer to Him. Being around so many faithful Believers, committed to knowing truth- as well as, learning to share it with others has been a fruitful experience.

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums :relaxed:

7 Likes
(Jerrold C William) #6

Hey Renn! Welcome to the community. Flabbergasted by your opening statement. What a wonderful God we serve isn’t it? The magnificence and opulence of His majestic glory, in awe we are stunned. The love that He has for us is just overwhelming.
Looking forward for you to share the love of God in your life that brought forth moments of rejoice.
God bless.

6 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #7

Way to go Rennae. That’s what I want too. You’ll grow in Connect but so will we having you along. Your love for Jesus will be contagious and will often re-ignite hearts that have grown cold.Keep moving onward towards Jesus!!!

5 Likes
(Rennae Baker) #8

Thank you Sig,
I’m so blessed and happy to connect with my brothers and sisters world wide! Let’s continue to spread the love of Jesus and let our light shine, so that others may come to know our saviour and Lord. :pray:

2 Likes
(Rennae Baker) #9

Thanks Tim,

I’m excited to be apart of this community to connect, learn and grow in the love of God. Jesus is truly the centre of it all.

1 Like
(Rennae Baker) #10

Thank you Jerry!!! I’m really excited to be apart of this community. His Love is truly overwhelming!

1 Like
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #11

Welcome aboard @Rae972. So glad to have your energy and love of Jesus joining us. What would you like to get most from this forum? And, as @Tim_Ramey indicated, we will be bless to have your input as well. May God grant you peace and knowledge in him and bless your journey.

1 Like