Support RZIM Connect

Renuka Harrigan

Say hello…Hi everyone😊my name is Renuka

Where are you from? I am originally from South Africa, was raised and schooled in Canada and now live in Anguilla.

What led you to join Connect? I am excited to join Connect to be part of the online RZIM family.

How do you hope to participate? I look forward to learning and growing in faith in Jesus Christ along with this community.

4 Likes

Hi Renuka… Welcome to the Connect family! You’ll love it here, an endless wealth of knowledge mixed with many sisters and brothers-in-Christ. Hope to see your posts soon. Paul

4 Likes

Thank you and God bless you for your kind welcome.

4 Likes

Hey @Renuka, It’s great to meet you! :blush: wow, quite the travels! Thanks for reaching out to the community already! You’re a blessing to this connect and I look forward to learning with you! Hope you are able to join in the different discussions as we share and receive insights from one another!

3 Likes

Renuka, you are quite a traveller! I have never heard of Anguilla until now. It is a small island. Have the hurricanes of the past few years affected you much? My wife’s family in Puerto Rico went through a lot during those storms. Welcome!