Renz Raquion

Mabuhay! Greetings to everyone! I’m Renz Emmanuel Raquion from the Philippines. I am really grateful to take the Core Module before, it refined my heart towards apologetics and it has helped me to enter the full-time ministry. Currently, I am helping out in youth ministry in our local church and I’m taking my Master of Divinity in Asian Theological Seminary. Looking forward to serving one another in this ministry!

Blessings to everyone!

7 Likes

Hello, @renzraquion, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to have you join us, and I am encouraged by your heart for youth. Maybe some of your youth group members would enjoy joining, as well. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. What a great testimony to how God can work in our hearts through studying Him more, and to the thoroughness of the Core Module!

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect! I too have a background in youth ministry. It can be a tough area of ministry where the rewards are often delayed for quite sometime. I wish you well in your studies and I look forward to reading your contributions to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @renzraquion. It’s awesome to have another academy alum coming along side us. Your help here will be very welcome to many. The foundations you have to offer are important. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Renz
Welcome and God Bless you on your journeys. I’m signing up for Core Module in October. I’m also new to RZIM and like you looking forward to growing in our Lord.

4 Likes