Reply board issue

When replying to a forum in Connect mobile apk, the reply board gets covered by the keyboard of the mobile. Is there a way around this?
If yes, please suggest. If not, RZIM Connect team, can this be issue addressed? This issue does seem to be a barrier for a user.

In Him,
Utsab

Hi @Utsab, yes, that is an issue reported by some users. We will look into a fix. It may take some time to identify a fiscally appropriate way to resolve this problem.

1 Like

@CarsonWeitnauer, thank you for the quick response. I figure the best way one can get the most out of Connect is by being actively responding. And this issue does seem to affect that. So I hope the issue gets resolved at the earliest so that many of us can make this our new social media platform :star_struck:
In Him
Utsab

1 Like

Hi @Utsab

I understand!

Looking into it some more, I think the intended solution is to use the downward arrow to go between seeing your message and the post you are replying to.

See these screenshots:

This way you can have the entire screen to compose your own post.

Or, if you want to look back at another person’s post, you have that option as well.

Thanks for the efforts @CarsonWeitnauer but I still can’t manage to figure it out in the apk. But its ok. Its probably my ignorance. But I did figure out that if I opened it in browser, it solves the issue. So, its alright.
In Him
Utsab

1 Like

Great! The browser option is really nice too!