Resources: "Pilot Episode - Introducing Cover to Cover"

Every week, we share the resources that we referenced in the most recent episode of the podcast. These could be books, articles, movies, and anything else we mentioned that you might want a link to. If the resource is available for free access online, the link will take you right to it. If not, the link will take you to information on how to get the resource for yourself (for instance, the Amazon link for a book).

If you want to dig deeper, these are some places you can start:

Pilot Episode

1. Zacharias Institute

2. RZIM Academy

3. How to Read a Book: The Classical Guide to Intelligent Reading, Mortimer J. Adler and Charles Van Doren

4. Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More than to Make Us Happy?, Gary Thomas

6 Likes

This is a great podcast for the @Interested_in_book_studies group to join in on!

6 Likes

When will it be out on iTunes?

2 Likes

Friday, June 28, 2019
Hullo Carson
What do I need to do to hear cover to cover?
I don’t know how to do podcasts. Thanks SO MUCH for the help!

Blessings
Linnie :tulip:

2 Likes

Hi @Linnie ! Thanks for this great and very practical question. :slight_smile:

You can always listen to the podcast by going to the Cover to Cover page on the RZIM website: https://www.rzim.org/listen/cover-to-cover . All the episodes available will be there!

You can also find RZIM podcasts on iTunes and other similar places, but the website might be the simplest way to get started.

2 Likes

Great question, Isaiah! If it’s not there already, Cover to Cover should be appearing on iTunes either over the weekend or early next week. It won’t be too long!

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! I love podcasts, and my job allows me to listen to a lot of podcasts everyday, so I’ll add this one to my big list.

Last summer I read Saving Truth and it’s been on my recommendations list ever since. It’s a fantastic book responding to the current cultural issues. I don’t know anyone better than Abdu Murray to write such a book.

4 Likes

Friday, June 28, 2019
Thanks Ivy!

Blessings
Linnie :blush::dove::tulip:

1 Like

Friday, June 28, 2019
Thanks Carson!
I need things as easy as possible.
Lots of stress at home, but I know that The Lord Jesus is caring for us moment by moment.

Blessings
Linnie

2 Likes

Very informative podcast . . I am a new member because of it . Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Ivy. Thanks for the great podcast. I am a bit behind, really enjoying the content. God bless!!

1 Like