Every week, we share the resources that we referenced in the most recent episode of the podcast. These could be books, articles, movies, and anything else we mentioned that you might want a link to. If the resource is available for free access online, the link will take you right to it. If not, the link will take you to information on how to get the resource for yourself (for instance, the Amazon link for a book).
If you want to dig deeper, these are some places you can start:
Episode 5: Chapter 3
Michael Ramsden, “God of Love; God of Judgement?”- https://www.rzim.org/watch/god-of-love-god-of-judgement-michael-ramsden-at-pepperdine-university-with-q-a
Gender Identity: Can a 5’9, White Guy Be a 6’5, Chinese Woman?
- Lisa Fields, Jude 3 Project
- Julie Scelfo, “A University Recognizes a Third Gender: Neutral,” New York Times
- Tom Flynn, “Secular Humanism Defined”
- Practical Ethics, Peter Singer (Chapters 6 and 7)
- Os Guinness - The quote mentioned by Ivy is from an RZIM Academy lecture by Os Guinness. To study further with the RZIM Academy go here: http://rzimacademy.org/