Resources S2 E 7 "7 Myths, Chapter 6"

Hello @Interested_In_Cover_to_Cover! We are posting a little late due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the States last week. Thanks for your patience with us!

Can you believe that after this we only have two episodes left in 7 Myths About Singleness? It’s gone by so fast!

This week we tackle another important and challenging myth: Is it true that being single is a waste of my sexuality? We are deeply thankful to those of you who continue to share your thoughts and questions here from week to week. It’s a privilege and pleasure to hear from you and learn alongside you as you share from your own lives and experiences, and interact with each other. May God continue to bless this community and these important conversations to bring Him glory!

S2 E7 7 Myths About Singleness Chapter 6

“Creatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for these desires exists. A baby feels hunger; well, there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim; well, there is such a thing as water. Men feel sexual desire; well, there is such a thing as sex. If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.”

3 Likes