Rev Edwin Arumanayagam

Say hello. Hello dear RZIM Family!..

Where are you from?
I’m from Chennai, represent Church of South India.
My late Dad Rev. Arumanayagam used to be part of the early Madras Youth for Christ staff along with late Rev. Dr. Victor Manogaram, Rev. John L Taib, Rev. Cyril Thompson and Rev. Dr. Sam Kamalesan during the early 60s.

What led you to join Connect?
Since 2003, I am in the USA and right now living in San Antonio, TX.
I’m a fan of Dr. Ravi Zechariahs and esp Late Dr. Nabil Qureshi.

I’m in total agreement with you all praying for the COVID 19 situation (Acc Matthew 18: 19). The virility of the viruses is broken and the schemes of the enemy are cancelled in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen.
Also praying for the speedy recovery of our beloved man of God Ravi Zechariahs from the impact of his surgery.
How do you hope to contribute?
Through my earnest prayer support. I’m between jobs and once blessed financially I can make some contribution later.
God bless your ministry abundantly esp in the end time such as this. I strongly believe that RZIM is a Godsend as a timely medicine for the issue raised by Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:4. Hallelujah and glory to God!

6 Likes

Hi @RevEddie, welcome to Connect! I hope you’re really blessed here. I was intrigued by your mention of your dad’s ministry work in India - sounds great. Is that something you’re involved with at all, now you live in the USA? Amen to your prayers!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @RevEddie. So glad to have you joining us from India. Also having you with biblical training here is awesome. I hope that you are able to not only enjoyed the discussions but to offer our readers insight and experience. God-bless you and your journey. I am certain that you will enjoy connect his much as I do.

2 Likes

Hello Rev Edwin thank you for the informative introduction. Welcome to America how long will you be in here, will you return to south India for missionary work? Yes please continue to pray for Ravi the road ahead is in God hands. May His light shine on your path and direct your steps, as 2 Cor. 4:4 says.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi @RevEddie, welcome to connect and thank you for your inspiring introduction :heart: I was just mentioning Ravi in my prayers as well. He and his team have been such bright light in a dark world. Please do continue to inspire and encourage here :pray:t3:
I pray the Lord will bless you in your job search :pray:t3:
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes