Rev. Robert Winters

Hello. I am a retired Pastor with too much time on my hands so I joined in your Discussions. I lived in Kansas and have a life time of studying the Bible. This is a good was of passing the time until the Lord returns.

4 Likes

@Aleric, So glad to have an experienced pastor join the community! Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to your insights from your years of ministry and learning from them.

1 Like

@Aleric,

Welcome, Brother!

The Connect community is no doubt enriched by your membership.

If you do not mind me asking; how long were you a Pastor before you retired?

2 Likes

I have been a pastor since 1969 (about 48 years) I had a heart condition in 2017 and did not have the strength to adequately perform my pastoral duties especially the pulpit ministry. I have recovered significantly and preach on occasion when needed and lead Bible Studies regularly. I have taught most N. T. books and specialize in the Gospel of John, Romans, Daniel, O.T, time-line and History, the symbolism of the Tabernacle and Jewish sacred feasts.

5 Likes

Welcome @Aleric, we can sure use your wisdom❤️

1 Like

48 years of ministry!! Whoopee! That is amazing, praise God. You have been steadfast and we need to emulate a distinguished traveler who has journeyed many years with God. May God keep you diligent, always learning and continuing to minister one-to-one.
Thanking God for you, Robert!

2 Likes