Richard Purgason

Hi.

Where are you from? I live in the northeast Atlanta suburbs in Georgia, USA

What led you to join Connect? I have been listening to Ravi on Victory 91.5 for several years and find it difficult to listen at the time slot in which they air RZIM.

How do you hope to contribute? I LOVE learning new ways and thoughtful ways to connect with others intellectually about Christ. I hope somehow to be able to contribute mostly by spreading the gospel of Jesus… whether that’s through Connect or elsewhere in the world.

6 Likes

You are welcome! Richard @Rpurgason
Its great to have you join us from Georgia. Connect is a home to be. We are all blessed by Dr Ravi’s teaching every now and then. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to learning from you. Please do join the conversation and remain blessed.

Grace
From Nigeria.

2 Likes

Great to have your here Richard, where we are all passionate about loving, learning and spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I know you would be blessed and also be a blessing as we encouraged and sharpen each other

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rpurgason. Glad to have you connecting. What have you found to be the most effective new way to connect intellectually with others? Anything intentional? Thanks for coming along side us. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

Hi @Rpurgason, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in wanting to share the gospel. I hope to hear more from you. Your enthusiasm is infectious and encouraging :pray:t3: Have a blessed day and enjoy browsing through this forum :slightly_smiling_face: