Richi

Say hello… Hi! My name is Rich

Where are you from? Arizona and Minnesota

What led you to join Connect? Looking for an on-line community.

How do you hope to contribute? Ask good question, provide my understanding of God.

3 Likes

Hi @Richi, it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will enjoy engaging here as you browse through the conversations. Do feel free to ask questions and share your insight as we glean from one another :pray:t3:
Take care

2 Likes

Welcome Rich @Richi. Glad to have you here. There are no bad questions, please feel free and feel at home. A seeking heart is what God loves. Let God guide you in your quest of the Truth.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Richi. If you are looking for an online community you come to the right place. We are glad you have come alongside us at connect. I can’t wait until I write that I am from Arizona and Michigan. We go to Arizona often. Both my boys are there in Gilbert and San tan. I hope you enjoy the discussions. Reach out if you have questions about the format or substantive questions. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello Rich, just saw your intro, welcome to connect. So glad you are here to grow with us in faith. This forum dedicated to truth, respect, and integrity has been a blessing to me and many others. Hope you will find it as well a great place to fellowship with like minded believers.
Mike

2 Likes

@Richi Welcome! How do you happen to be from Arizona and Minnesota? Those are two very different places!

1 Like

Summer in MN. Winter in AZ.

Rich Iverson

1 Like

:slight_smile: Lo, Winter is passing, the last two feet of snow in the forest is quickly melting, the Robins have returned and are loudly singing in the early mornings…Spring is Come to NE MN this week!
We rejoice!!!

2 Likes