Rick Stevens

(Rick) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from? I’m from SW Michigan

What led you to join Connect? I am joining connect after attending the Church leaders conference.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m interested mostly in learning and posting questions I encounter that are difficult or getting additional opinions.

6 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Rick! :smiley: It is wonderful for you to join us. May you find Connect a humble environment where we learn and study together, challenging one another to more deeply and fully follow Christ. I’m still working through the CLC videos. What stood out most to you, and what do you think will resonate most with your congregation? Hopefully you have had safe travels home amidst all of the storms.

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hello @rickestevens, welcome to connect. This is a great environment to learn and grow in. Glad you are here!

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #4

Welcome aboard @rickestevens. I am from Lansing area. Where are you in SW Michian? How was the conference? Glad you have come along with us. I look forward to your involvement. There are so many well read and caring members here. Ask away. But, I have a sense you will be giving of your expertise as well.
God-bless your journey.

2 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Welcome Rick! @rickestevens
Glad you’ve joined us.
I hope you enjoy checking out the great topics and conversations going on- feel free to chime in as you feel led!

2 Likes