Rob B

(Robert Boase) #1

Hello

Where are you from? Texas

What led you to join Connect? Christ Follower, Love Apologetics and reading the word and Truth.

How do you hope to contribute? Prayer, Thought invoked Questions, but mainly equipping myself and others to defend the Faith.

I just recently led a Small Group Jesus Among Secular Gods, this course was amazing and we are teaching “Everyday Questions” Next. I have doubt this forum will help us answer the questions and the questioner.

4 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@RBoase Welcome to Connect! So encouraging to hear that you are teaching others to walk in the truth - praying that your ministry would be fruitful! See you on the forums.

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @RBoase. Glad you have joined up. This is the place to be if you love apologetics. Enjoy your time here. Blessings to you and all that you are spreading in terms of teaching and experience in apologetics. Participate often. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @RBoase,

Welcome! I love the photo. :slight_smile:

I’m so glad to hear that you loved the Jesus Among Secular Gods course! And I hope that Everyday Questions goes well too. Please let us know your feedback as we are working on the next module of that training course right now.

I look forward to having you join in!

2 Likes