Rob Brown

Say hello…Hi, I’m Rob

Where are you from? Tasmania

What led you to join Connect? A topic discussion

How do you hope to contribute? Not sure

5 Likes

@Rob2 Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello Rob, welcome to the connect forum.
I have welcomed many but do not recall anyone from Tasmania, but that may just be me. This worldwide group of believers has many from all over. What are your topics of interest you would like to engage in? Be safe and take care out there my new friend.
Mike

5 Likes

Hello Rob and welcome to connect! You are amongst a wonderful community of believers here. Looking forward to growing and learning along side you! Praying that you are safe and blessed!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rob2. How are you doing in Tansmania? Have you been impacted by this pandemic? I hope that you are safe and I hope that you enjoy the discussions here at connect. There are so many very kind and smart members that will definitely help. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hi @Rob2, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I’m with @mgaplus4, I don’t recall anyone from Tasmania either but I could be wrong. Nevertheless, I googled Tasmania and found the landscape to be absolutely stunning! Makes me want to be there right now. How are things there? I do hope you will enjoy browsing through the conversations. Feel free to offer any insight, thoughts or experiences you may have :pray:t3:
Take care

4 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect,

Be part of this amazing community.

What are the things you want to learn? May we can help you and pray for you.

God bless Rob.

3 Likes

Hi Rob and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. I have been to Tasmania once before and it is a great island with the coolest little animals. I am sure that you will enjoy interacting on Connect and feel free to join or start any discussions that are of interest to you.

Blessings

2 Likes

Welcome @Rob2! If you are not sure, then just relax and let the ideas come to you!

1 Like

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Rob2 I am happy to meet you.

2 Likes