Robert Horton

(ROBERT HORTON) #1

Hello

I’m from North East Ohio

I have always had an interest in apologetics and biblical studies.

I will be asking questions and at times replying with some information of my own. I hope this will be a learning experience for all involved.

7 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Mr.Horton,

Welcome! Thank you for introducing yourself!

Yes, we are all seeking to learn and grow together. What I enjoy about this community is that it creates a relational context for apologetics, so we can grow both in our love for one another as we also seek to grow in our preparedness to discuss spiritual matters with our friends. I look forward to growing to maturity in Christ with you.

3 Likes
(LaTricia) #3

@Mr.Horton, there’s definitely plenty of exchange here and we learn so much - I love it here! Welcome and I hope that you find it as helpful as so many others of us have. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Robert! I’m so glad that you’ve joined us and that you plan to participate on both ends – asking questions and giving some answers! I look forward to thinking with you out on the forums. RZIM Connect has been a fantastic learning experience for me and I’m sure that soon, you’ll say the same thing!

3 Likes
(joanne) #5

Welcome Robert. I have the same interest in apologetics. I’ll watch out for your postings in the coming future.

3 Likes