Roberta Schuen

Hey hey, hope you’re good :wink:

My name is Roberta. I’m originally from South Tyrol, Italy. But I’m currently living and studying in Salzburg, Austria.

I finished the apologetics basic cours a few weeks ago. And I got this invitation to join the RZIM Connect Community.

I hope that a few questions of mine will be answered and that I can help answering your questions :slight_smile:

I’m glad to be here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello Roberta, welcome to the connect family. So glad you accepted the invitation to join. This is a great place to ask many questions and share answers to life’s probing questions, What studies took you to Austria? Look forward to hearing and sharing.

Mike

3 Likes

Thank You Mike

Well…I’m studying Romance Studies (Italian and French). But what brought me to Austria was actually the city of Salzburg; it was love at first sight.

Greetings;)

4 Likes

Welcome! I know you will find here a great community and I hope they and help you to grow in our Lord! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the family!

2 Likes

Thanks Renzo :smile:

1 Like

Thank You, I’m glad to be here

2 Likes

Hallo Roberta, Österreich ist total schön. War schon einige Male im Urlaub dort :austria: :mount_fuji: :smiley:

I am very glad that you have accepted the invitation.

Your questions are welcome here and you can certainly contribute to ongoing discussions.
Toll, dass du dabei bist :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Roberta!!! Through God’s grace and peace I’m glad that you have taken it upon yourself to join the RZIM family!!! God bless you, and have a great day!

3 Likes

Hey Danke für die tolle Begrüßung :slight_smile:
Freu mich voll dabei zu sein!

Thanks Daniel

2 Likes

Thank You very much, wish you too a great new day :sunny:

2 Likes

Welcome to connect @robertaschuen. It is great to have you joining us. Congratulations on completing the core module. How did you like it? Was are a thing in particular that was instrumental in your faith path? I hope you are able to use some of the tenants from that course to help some of the members here. Please do encourage new members and those who are struggling with issues when you get a chance. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :smile:

I really liked the core module. I learned a loooot of new things. The mainthing that I will keep in mind is, that behind every question there is a questioner. This is something I never really realised, but a thing that is soo true.
The course had a big positiv impact on my faith path. I got a new perspective on different things and I’m really thankful for that.

Gods blessings on You too :palms_up_together:

2 Likes