Robin Braafield

Say hello…I’m Connecting to RZIM

Where are you from?Wichita KS

What led you to join Connect? To connect with others who value Gods word and this ministry.

How do you hope to contribute? I don’t kno!

6 Likes

Hello @robin

What a great joy to have you here with us at RZIM connect. We receive you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for being honest and humble in all your answers above especially to the last question, How do you hope to contribute? “I don’t know” Great!..

Watch Dr Ravi welcome video and more. Also be free to explore and dive into the rich resource in this platform, check out and join groups that may interest you, read and put down your comment or thoughts. Don’t forget to post any questions you may have any time. By these you would have contributed greatly.

Grace and peace be yours.

From Kaduna Nigeria

4 Likes

Hello, Robin, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: Wichita is a wonderful city. I hope you’ll jump into conversations and enjoy learning from this global community. We are all digging deeper into our relationship with Christ- don’t let yourself be overwhelmed, since we’re all on the journey together.

If you’re looking for a place to get started, we have a place for everyone! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Robin! @robin

Welcome to Connect- so glad you’ve joined :relaxed:

I’d echo @Brittany_Bowman1 and @WorshipGod in their encouragement - be blessed and chime in as you feel led :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to sharing God’s Truths with each other!

3 Likes