Rocel

Say hello…
Hello there :wave:

Where are you from?
I’m from the Philippines.

What led you to join Connect?
To connect and learn.

How do you hope to contribute?
Hoping to be an encouragement and blessing as much as possible.

2 Likes

Hi Rocel
Welcome… I am too new to this as you are
but this is a place where we can clear our query and get an encourage ourselves and share our encouragement

Hi,
Thank you for welcoming me.
Yes, this is a good place to be encouraged and be encouragement as well. And learn more from different people. God bless you.

Hello @rocelsls I, along with many others, welcome you to the Connect community. We are thankful you have joined us.

We invite you to browse the forum, take part in an ongoing discussion, or start one of your own. We also welcome any questions you may have. I joined Connect about a year ago and have been tremendously blessed by the diversity of giftedness, nationalities, cultures and backgrounds I have encountered here. I trust it will be the same for you.

Let us know if we can serve you in any way and thank you for your post. We look forward to our future dialogues.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

1 Like

Hey @rocelsls, welcome to the connect! Love the philippines! :heart_eyes: Hope you are able to find your way around. There are some great groups to join in to discuss different topics that might interest you. Hope you enjoy being blessed and being a blessing!

1 Like

wow, great to hear that you love the Philippines… Yes… Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

Hi,
Wow, thank you for the kind welcome. . Yes… It’s a great way for connecting with diverse people and to learn and be blessed as well.

1 Like

What a great reason and desire. Welcome to connect @rocelsls. It is good to have you joining us from the Philippines. Please do take the opportunity to encourage new members. Engage in some discussions where a member may be struggling. Thank you for coming here with those goals in mind. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like