Rod Page

Hi everyone, my name is Rod Page

Where are you from? I’am from Madera Ca

What led you to join Connect? I have been studying appologetics on my own for some time, but recently felt led of the Lord to join RZIM. I guess that this is the first step. I need to be mentored in appologetics and am hoping to find that at RZIM but don’t really know where to start.

How do you hope to contribute? Im not sure but I hope to be a blessing in any way I can as the Lord leads.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome Rodney ! I am a newbie Christian and also recently joined RZIM. It was a great decision. If I could give you some advice, a great way to start is the core module lecture series. Phenomenal source of great information and well put together. Otherwise welcome and enjoy RZIM in connecting the head to the heart!! Take care

8 Likes

Hi @rpage, it’s nice to meet you, welcome. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to excel in Apolgetics. I see that @Ibemar gave you some good advice to check out the core module. Here is a link if you are interested http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
I look forward to your interaction here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I don’t understand when you call yourself a newbie. Is this a negative term?

1 Like

Thank you for the advice and link it is appreciated. I don’t see newbie as a derogatory term it’s just letting me know that he hasn’t been here very long either

2 Likes

Hello and welcome Rodney, I have been thrilled by the interaction here at Connect. Many great responces to a myriad of questions. That said I just joined in September, sure wish I had found this sooner. Jump right in post your testimony ask or respond to a question. Follow Sig and others suggestion. The Lord bless and keep.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome @rpage! I am sure you will find this a great place to grow in the area of apologetics! I also recommend the academy courses as mentioned above!

How did you learn about RZIM Connect?

2 Likes

Oh I am sorry for not being clear. I accepted the Lord into my life a little over a year ago. So much to learn and all of this is “new” to me but the best decision I have ever made in my life. Take care and have a great Christmas!

4 Likes

I learned about it from YouTube.

1 Like

Sorry for the short response I was at work.I have been following Ravi and some of the team for a while now. I am an evangelist and a growing apologist. I love to engage in conversations about the gospel. Depending upon the situation ie the person and how the Spirit is leading I enjoy connecting with the other person and establishing a caring and respectful interaction.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Rodney! We are so glad you have found and joined Connect and I pray many blessings on your journey for deeper learning and understanding of God and his truths. Merry Christmas! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas

Rod, as I am new to Connect as well, this is not so much a welcome as it is a “glad to start down this new trail with you”. Let’s see where it leads.

Blessings,
Kevin

4 Likes

I look forward to it.

@rpage Nice to meet you!

And you as well