Rodney K.Townsend

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Two Harbors Mn. Raised in Kansas City Missouri .Whent to Ogden Utah at age 16 Job corps grad became a Union Carpenter.Joined US Army at 17years old.Became a plumber 1997.
What led you to join Connect?
God has blessed my life and I am so thankful.
Share what God has changed my life and how he can give us all ever lasting life through Jesus Christ to all who comes to him.
How do you hope to contribute?

6 Likes

Hi Rodney,
Welcome to connect! So glad you were brought here.

Deeply resonates with me. Can’t wait to hear what God has done for you :pray:
Bless you…
Jax

4 Likes

Hi @Rodney_Townsend, so thankful you have joined, welcome :heart:
We would love to hear how God has changed your life. When and if you are comfortable sharing, there is a “testimony” category you can post in. I have been tremendously blessed by the testimonies thus far.
Enjoy browsing through the site and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, Rodney, and welcome to Connect. I, too, love this thought,

Share what God has changed my life and how he can give us all ever lasting life through Jesus Christ to all who comes to him.

Isnt it wonderful our lives can be a testimony to God’s immense love for us. Only God could take our imperfections and use them for His glory! I look forward to learning more from you here. If you are looking for a place to get started, you might find this post helpful.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rodney_Townsend. Glad you have come along with us. Please do share what the Lord has done in your life and the experiences you have had.

“Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds.” Psalm 105:1-2.
God bless.

1 Like