Roger Courville

(Roger Courville) #1

Hey all, Roger here from Portland, Oregon…longtime lurker, first-time poster to introduce myself.

I’m currently working on my MA in Christian Apologetics at Talbot (Biola), and I’ve a daily Bible+apologetics podcast called For the Hope. And if I happen to catch a God-shaped tailwind I’ll be joining a few of you for the Business Programme at Oxford this summer.

I joined connect to begin getting to know people in a different aspect of the apologetics community (that is not a Facebook group), perhaps contributing a cultural-apologetics-meets-the-marketplace-trainer perspective.

Holler anytime. I respond to posts, email, calls, texts, and carrier pigeon deliveries. :slight_smile:

-R

5 Likes
(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, Roger! Looking forward to having you all in Oxford very shortly! I pray that those weeks at the OCCA will be rich and challenging. Blessings to you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hi @rogerc, welcome to connect! Now I know what I can do with all those pigeon’s that keep hanging around my office! Looking forward to your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hi Roger! @rogerc

Thanks so much for coming out of lurker status :wink: and allowing us to welcome you!

I’m sure your experience in apologetics, as well as, your podcast will bring great perspective to our community.

I can already tell your kind tone and wit will be gladly welcomed in our discussions. I hope you catch that tailwind, and can join the Business Programme at Oxford!

Be blessed :relaxed:

2 Likes