Roger R. Casado

Good day to you!

I am originally from Dominican Republic, living in the United States.

I joined connect because I wanted to stretch how much of a blessing RZIM has been to me and those around me, and I want to continue learning and growing in becoming more like Jesus.

I hope I can bring some insights into the conversation from an Engineer point of view and how to approach those that are more technical and detail oriented in this world. I still have much to learn but I am looking forward to growing together. I also hope to learn how to be loving and compassionate to others, and walk a life as Jesus walked.

4 Likes

Welcome @roger.casado. So glad you are here. We all have a lot of learning. Here is for growing together in the spirit. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

3 Likes

Greetings @roger.casado We welcome you to this Connect community and are glad you have joined us.

I saw from reading your post that you may be interested in writing a tribute to Ravi. Here is the link if you would like to do so: #ThankYouRavi

I would like to encourage you to visit the Connect site when you have the time. You will find many diverse topics, backgrounds and cultures to engage with. I can personally attest to the wonderful resources found and relationships I have made here.

We welcome your questions, posts, and the opportunity to get to know you better. Please let us know how we can serve you. Thank you for writing.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

1 Like

Hello @MaryBeth1, thank you so much! I tried posting something earlier and I just realized and submitted it privately. Thanks for letting me know, I think I posted it public this time around.

Looking forward to interacting with you more.

Blessings from above,
Roger C.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like