Roger

(Roger Oed) #1

Hi my name is Roger and I am from New Zealand. I am particularly interested in understanding the implications of atheism and how to present a coherent alternative.

Blessings
Roger

6 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #2

Welcome aboard @weshro. One of the things that I love about connect is being able to meet others from all over the globe. I had was able to write to somebody from Indonesia today along with now somebody from New Zealand. That is a blessing. I hope you enjoy your time here. I think your endeavor to understand and present a world view different than atheism is very laudable. I don’t know if you have listened to Ravi’s video "can man live without God. If you haven’t I wanted to share it with you. https://youtu.be/_PNVN5bRFoY. God bless.

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

Welcome Roger! @weshro

I agree, @Keldon_Scott - such great representation from so many around the globe!

Enjoy your time here, Roger- yes, so many great resources for knowing how to present an alternative to atheism- I’m currently working on this, as well- as a good friend of mine is atheist…

Be blessed

3 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #4

Hi Roger! New Zealand – I want to visit sometime, haha! We’re glad that you are here. There’s lots of great discussions about atheism here, and if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, go ahead and make a new topic with your question! You’ll probably find that many people had the same question and get some new ideas to think about as you consider the question.

We’re so glad you’re here! I look forward to hearing from you in the forums!

2 Likes
(Jacqueline Page) #5

Hi Roger,
Welcome! Any good month to visit New Zealand? It looks beautiful there. I look forward to seeing your posts and insights. Have a great day!

Jacqueline

2 Likes