Romans 8: 29-30

romansmemory

(Tim Ramey) #1

@Michele_Schuman @Keldon_Scott @Aradhana_Priya_Mehta @joyce_yung

Take heart team as the finish line is near. My favorite verses, as a cluster, are the ones that follow these week’s verses and I, by no means, wish to imply that these verses are not powerful. I feel that the chapter is coming to a head and everything is topped off with the last push coming up with who shall separate us from all of these promises? I just love this chapter, if you can’t tell. As Michele said, “It becomes part of you.” What great truths to have part of us.

Who am I to say this but I am really proud of you go-getters!! I talk to so many people about the benefit of memorization and the usual response is that I just can’t do it. It’s hard work but it’s investment has the best dividends that you can get anywhere else! Way to go!

Here are the verses for the week:

Romans 8:29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
Romans 8:30 And those whom he predestined he also called; and those whom he called he also justified; and those whom he justified he also glorified. (ESV)

Romans 8: 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
Romans 8:30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.(NIV)

(Keldon Scott) #2

Thanks once again for your faithfulness, encouragement, and reminder. I hope you have a blessed night sleep and a great week

(Tim Ramey) #3

@Keldon_Scott you have the gift of being an encourager,

(joyce yung) #4

Thank you Joyce Yung

Tim_Ramey Academy Alum
January 29 |

@Keldon_Scott you have the gift of being an encourager, Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

Keldon_Scott Academy Alum
January 29 |

Thanks once again for your faithfulness, encouragement, and reminder. I hope you have a blessed night sleep and a great week Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

(Tim Ramey) #5

@joyce_yung I am so blessed that you have journeyed on after the needed break. Thanks dear sister.