Romans 8: 31-32

romansmemory

(Tim Ramey) #1

@Keldon_Scott @Aradhana_Priya_Mehta @joyce_yung @Michele_Schuman
Here we go again. Notice that we are getting to the point that we encouraged by the fact that, if we haven’t gotten it yet, God is for us. After all, He gave His Son for us. One version that I have entitles from here to the end “God’s Everlasting Love.” So it only gets better, if that is possible.

I’m so happy for you. As I’ve mentioned, I’ve learned a number of chapters from the Bible but I see this chapter referred to the most and you’ve got almost all of it in your minds and heart. Aren’t you glad that we serve a Living Savior? He couldn’t love us any more and we don’t deserved to be loved at all!

The next two verses are:

Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? (ESV)

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? (NIV)

(Keldon Scott) #2

Again thanks for the reminder. I am on vacation for this week in Arizona so taking the opportunity to try and finish if I can. I actually have a little catch-up to do.

(Tim Ramey) #3

@Keldon_Scott
Enjoy your vacation! We just came back from visiting family and friends in So Cal where it was in the mid-80’s and we got back to home in Minnesota it was -16 so it was over a 100 degree difference.

Way to plug away, Keldon!