Ron Chua

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ron, and I’m from the Philippines. I am a father of 2 beautiful boys and married to a wonderful wife who loves to serve the Lord. I am a business man here in the Philippines where I try my best to share the good word with the people around me. I am a member of United Evangelical Church of the Philippines where I mainly serve as counselor/small group leader for the youth.

I became a Christian at a church camp I attended when I was in high school. I have been a Christian for more than half my life already but I have just been really growing this past few years. The reason was because I became stagnant with my spiritual growth for a long time because of many unanswered questions. It was when I watched Nabeel Qureshi’s debates and preaching where I started to be really interested in Apologetics, it was then when I really started to search for truth and look answers for my questions. Watching Ravi Zacharias and other apologist in youtube became a daily routine. I was getting really passionate about Apologetics so I decided to enroll in RZIM’s core module to be trained and be equipped so I can also help others in my country who have the same questions.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to be part of RZIM connect and I’m looking forward to learning new things and making new friends.

Ron

5 Likes

Wow, what a testimony to the value of this ministry! Hi @Auhcron, it is wonderful to have you here. Your introduction is inspiring and I am blessed by it. Nabeel is still ministering to people even though he has gone to be with the Lord :heart: I am thankful you found the answers you were searching for. I trust you will be a light to the youth in your small group and to those who struggle with similar questions. God bless :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello, @Auhcron, and welcome to Connect! Your testimony has been such an encouragement - how your hunger to know God more deeply has deepened your relationship with Him and now you seek the same for others. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

2 Likes

Hello Ron and welcome. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It was very encouraging for me to read that you have continued to grow in faith as you have dealt with unanswered questions. I have experienced something similar myself, so I look forward to reading more contributions from you. Let us learn and grow together.

PS: That’s a really sweet picture of you :+1: The little one seems to have his big day :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Ron. Thank you for joining Connect. While reading your intro I couldn’t help but feel grateful to God for the revelation He is giving you and the growth you are experiencing. I’m amazed at how Christians from all around the globe are participating together in this forum, without which we would not have been able to share and discuss our love for Christ with each other. Isn’t it amazing how people everywhere are learning how to defend this faith and we are learning together!

2 Likes