Ron Ensminger

Hello! My name is Ron Ensminger and I live in Easton, Maryland.

I would like to post a letter for Ravi Zacharias.

4 Likes

Welcome Ron,

Thank you for your willingness to post a letter to Ravi, if you need any help navigating the Connect site, please let us know. May God bless you. :pray:

Here is a link, where you may share your letter to Ravi. #ThankYouRavi

4 Likes

Sadly It really shouldn’t be this complicated to write to an old friend - goodnight

1 Like

I am so sorry you are finding this process difficult, It is not our intent to make this complicated for you.

You spoke of Ravi as an old friend, what an honor to be able to use such an affectionate term to describe this wonderful man of God, the news of his condition must have brought you great sorrow.

If you would allow me, I would be most happy to help you with what you found perplexing.

1 Like

Dear Mr. Ensminger,

I, too, apologize for the trouble you have encountered in attempting to post your letter to your dear friend, Ravi. Please know that there are many people on this forum who are willing to help you in whatever way possible.

You can certainly post it here and someone will forward it to him or they will send the post to the public forum if you desire. Please feel free to let us know what your wishes are and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We are here to help in whatever way possible and welcome the opportunity to be of service to you.

Mary Beth

1 Like

Dear Mary Beth- you are very gracious - thank you - we will post this evening hoping to get it to Ravi- it would be ok to post it on the public forum as well- every BN Lessing to you- Ron

2 Likes

Hi @RonEnsminger, yes, you can post it here in Connect or using the form available at

Dear Mr. Ensminger,

Whatever works for you. Someone will make sure it ends up in the right place. :slightly_smiling_face:Thank you again for your patience with us. May the Lord richly bless you.

Mary Beth

1 Like

Good evening, Mr. Ensminger. I just read your beautiful tribute. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement to your dear friend.

You are not alone when it comes to having to read something of Ravi’s more than once to fully understand it. Sometimes I still don’t even after reading several times. I have yet to make it through “A Shattered Visage” without wondering how someone even has the capacity to think on such a high plane.

Again, thank you for your patience and may the Lord bless you on the journey.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

Good evening- it is still in front of a moderator- waiting approval and release- perhaps you could expedite- thx& blessings, Ron

Ron, sorry for the trouble. Is this your message?

Yes it is

1 Like

Carson - thank you for the assist- blessings

1 Like

All is well - thank you