Ron Pierce

Good afternoon…

I am from all over. Lived in Africa, Europe, and Asia (military assignments). I currently live in Jacksonville, Florida. My family and I have lived here for 28 years.

You have changed the web site. This is new. I have supported RZIM financially for about 15 years. I have all of Dr Zacharias’ books and all those of Dr Lennox.

I am a graduate of Biola University (apologetics course). I am also an Arabic linguist and former Arabic teacher (US Army Special Forces). I still read and write Arabic but no longer speak so well. I am semi-retired except for homeschooling my grandchildren. I am an evangelical as is my family going back almost 400 years. I can contribute to discussions in Islam, and its language and apologetics Plus there a few passages in the Quran that puzzle me. I had hoped to ask Dr Qureshi about them, but he died before I could contact him

5 Likes

Hey Ron I’m glad you joined the RZIM family!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to connect @ronaldpierce287. It is so good to have you here. Your background and study will be a great asset for this forum. I hope that you enjoyed the discussions and please do encourage new members and those that are struggling with certain issues. And God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @ronaldpierce287. You have traveled much and that is plus point. We get to know the culture, tradition and religious life of different nationalities, races and communities. Yes, I too feel that Nabeel Qureshi left us too soon. I find relief in the fact that God knows best and I am only required to trust his ways and plans even though I don’t understand. Your knowledge of Islam will surely benefits me and many other members of this forum.
Be blessed.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect Ron,

Your knowledge of Islam will be great to add to all the discussions about it. Dr. Andy Bannister is a well of information to answer any troubled passages from the Quran. Abdu Murray has carefully explored personal experience in Islam also. So now we can learn from you guys.

Ken :canada:

4 Likes

Hello Ronald Pierce. Good to see you and hear from you. Have you tried the Abdu Murray podcasts yet? A good resource. Hope to see you again on Connect.

2 Likes