Rosemary

Hi!

I’m from Mt Airy Md.

I love Ravi Zacharias and his ministry. I got very interested in his ministry when my college aged daughter started questioning her faith and started asking questions I couldn’t answer. I had been a Christian all my life but couldn’t defend my faith. Your ministry has been phenomenal for me in learning the aspects of my faith.

I’m not sure how I will contribute. I need to become familiar with this site.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Hello, Rosemary, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I am so encouraged to hear of your willingness to dig deeply into learning more about Christ with your daughter. Were there specific resources you found helpful? What would you describe your daughter’s beliefs to be like now?

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rosemary. You keep answering and posting. You will get the hang of it. So glad you have joined connect. It is also good to hear how your daughters faith challenges motivated you to apologetics. Stay with it. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome, Rosemary. Yes, you can learn a lot from your children and some of their questions really make you think. For me it is reassuring to know that I don’t have to have the perfect answer to every question immediately. Connect often helps me. Many of the questions I had have already been dealt with here and there is always the possibility to simply ask a new question. Stay tuned, this will help you and your daughter!

3 Likes

Hi Rosemary :slight_smile: Just wanted to say “hello” and also welcome you to the group. I’m very new here as well and like you, have to find my way around this incredible resource of Christian community and topics. I haven’t landed yet, but once I settle in, I know it will be a great place to be. I too have listened to quite a number of Ravi’s YouTube clips and have been captivated by how well he treats people when he responds to them. He is an amazing man of God and has a wealth of knowledge in his defense of the gospel. He is very inspiring. Hope you have a great day. God bless you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Unfortunately my daughter does not believe that Christianity is the one true way! I pray for her to find her way.

3 Likes

Welcome @Rosemary and may God blessed you and your family.

1 Like

Know there are many of us now praying for her, @Rosemary. I trust the Lord loves her and loves your entire family. This morning I am lifting up a request your daughter realizes and welcomes this love.

1 Like