Roy Sujanto

(Roy Sujanto) #1

Hi everyone,

I’m from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Joinned connect from RZIM Asia Founder 2019 in HK.

I hope to bring RZIM apologetic to Indonesia, esp my home church.

I’ve taken the Core Module from the Academy online, and planning to join the offline classes in Singapore, and God willing, OCCA in UK.

God bless.

6 Likes
(Emmanuel Karikari Gyamfi) #2

Hi Roy, you are warmly welcome. May the good God we serve bless all the steps you are taking to realize your aim of bringing apologetics to your people. I trust you will find this platform a very resourceful. Welcome.

6 Likes
(Aimi Abass) #3

Halo pak roy :slight_smile:
Praying your mission would br succesful and hope you find blessing from the many great materials as i do here.

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @RoySujanto. So glad you have joined and have a heart to bring apologetics to your church. Man, I would love to take the OCCA. Best wishes to you in your endeavors. Keep us posted on your progress. And, God-bless your efforts and your journey.

4 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #5

Hi @RoySujanto!

I would like to add my welcome along with the others here at Connect. It’s great to have you as a part of the Connect family. You will find a lot of resources and support here as you continue your journey with Christ. I pray that you reach your goal to study at OCCA. May the Lord bless your efforts in following His plan for your life.

Mel

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #6

@RoySujanto Welcome, Roy! Looking forward to hearing your perspective on things :blush:

4 Likes
(Kathleen) #7

Welcome to Connect, @RoySujanto! We’re glad you’ve joined us here. Praying for all your endeavours in Jakarta and your studies in Sing…and hopefully here in Oxford! Praying the Lord will continue to grow His presence there in your part of the world through people like you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(Roy Sujanto) #8

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Appreciate it a lot. Look forward to hearing and learning from all.

2 Likes