Ruben Jackson

Hi I’m Ruben Jackson

I’m from Texas

I want to be part of a community of believers growing.

I hope to edify the body and learn from/engage the skeptic.

7 Likes

Welcome Ruben, WV USA here, so glad to have your input and wisdom. Pray you will grow also in your knowledge of the word.
Happy New Years blessings.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @Ruben_J_Jackson, welcome🙂 You have come to the right place. There is so much information to glean from here to strengthen our ability to engage with septics. I have learned a good deal and I trust you will too. If you have not taken the core module with RZIM, you would benefit from that as well. Check it out if you have the time.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Core+Module+|+RZIM+Academy&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
Enjoy browsing through this forum and feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Happy New Year!
Sig

1 Like

Nice to meet you Ruben!

Welcome brother!

Welcome, @Ruben_J_Jackson!

Welcome aboard @Ruben_J_Jackson. Glad to have you joining connect. I hope 2020 is your est year yet. Happy New year. This is a great body of believers. Really good discussions with well read members. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to Conect Reuben! It’s wonderful to have you here! Edification if each other is so important. Thank you for your kindness! I hope you are in turn edified and blessed by this group. :blush:

1 Like