Russ Watson

Greetings!

I currently reside in Wylie, Texas, but my family is planning on moving to Hungary as full time missionaries next year.

I’m here to ask questions regarding certain things I find on the internet.

I would hope to be able to share what little experience I have had in my walk with God in order that it edifies His body as we grow together.

10 Likes

Nice to meet you Russ!

3 Likes

Great to have you here at connect Russ. I was born in Tx originally [San Antonio] and have limited but overall fond memories of it. Looking forward to learning more about your walk and benefiting from some of what you’ve discovered throughout your time with the Lord

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @roustalski. Glad you have joined us. Sounds like quite a mission you have coming up. Feel free to share your questions. I look forward to reading them. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Awesome to meet you sir I hope to serve you in any way possible honesty

2 Likes

Welcome @roustalski! Glad you are here! What an amazing opportunity you have to reach Hungary!

1 Like

Hi,
we are so glad to have you join us @roustalski
Welcome to Connect. Its a pleasure to me you. I love Hungary and I have a friend schooling there, its a good place to go for missions.

Your desire to clarify certain issues on the Internet is so profound. Do find time to share them with us any time. Also you can as well explore the community to see some of the great resource we got for you.

May the Lord give you and your family, success and breakthroughs as you plan and journey to Hungary.

Grace and Open-Doors
From Nigeria

2 Likes

Hey Russ,

Wow, Texas to Hungary. How is your family preparing for this adventure? What will you be doing in Hungary?

1 Like

Good morning,

My family and I will be working as CRU Interns serving students and equipping churches with tools to reach young people!

3 Likes

Welcome Russ! How wonderful for you to have the opportunity to share the love of Christ in Hungary! My husband had the chance to visit that country a few years ago and really enjoyed the place and people. God bless you and the people during your time there. :blush:

2 Likes